Friday, June 28, 2013

Movies Type of Day

I haven't done this in an extremely long time. I watched three movies today. I recently bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 but haven't watched it yet. I saw it in the theater. It started pouring rain so I decided to watch it. Then I started looking at what movies are available on Netflix. I decided to watch The House at the End of the Street. That was an interesting horror film. I looked up When a Stranger Calls. I've seen it before but wanted to watch it again. Netflix didn't have that but instead had When a Killer Calls which came out the same year. I watched that and it is almost exactly the same as When a Stranger Calls. I find it very strange that those two movies came out the same year by different directors yet are eerily almost exactly the same. Maybe I should watch some happy movies the next time I decide to waste a day and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment