Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fumes

You know that when your car shows the orange light when you look to see how much gas is left, it means you need to get gas pretty much right away. If humans had that feature, I'd be flashing that orange light nonstop. I started really feeling that way this morning at the grocery store. I've had a very busy last couple of weeks. There's only 9 days of school left, but I'll be kept very busy until the end. I don't have much left in the tank. There's no way to fill up either because I don't have time to do so. It's also very expensive to fill up my tank. I'm sure my tank won't be completely full until after my cruise in August. Like I said, it's expensive to refill my tank of gas. If I can get through the next 9 work days, I think I'll be about to skid by until my cruise. Here's to hoping there's enough fumes in my tank to keep me going for 9 more school days! "I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!" Bonus points if you can name that song!

No comments:

Post a Comment