Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yard Work

I cannot stand doing yard work. Unfortunately, it has to be done. It looks really good when it's done, too. Today I went over to my grandparents to rake and mow the yard. I've been doing it for years. Since I don't get over to mow too often, the grass was pretty high. I also had to rake a lot in between the bushes. I had to saw down some branches that were growing out of control. I raked, then mowed, then raked again. After mowing, I had to rerake the grass because of how high it was. It took me just under three hours. I'm glad I did it in the morning. I was dripping from head to toe since I sweat when I breathe when it's humid out. I always make out well when I do yard work for my grandparents so I can't complain too much. I got a nice chunk of change, lunch, then they took me out to dinner. I love being spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment