Friday, June 7, 2013

Choosing What Color Shirt to wear

I used to face the daunting task each day before work of choosing what color to wear. When I was a student teacher in a 5th grade class, I told the kids what color shirts I had. I then allowed one of them to choose what color I would wear. They were always excited to see that I actually wore that color shirt the next day. Once I started substitute teaching, each morning, I would stare in my closet and decide what color shirt I would wear. For over a year now, I don't have to choose. I just grab the next shirt available. I pick from left to right. After I wear a shirt and wash it, I hang it up to the far right so that I can pick the other shirts first. It makes life so much easier! Then I don't have to worry about wearing the same shirt twice in one week. When it comes to polo shirts, I just grab whatever shirt I feel like grabbing. I do the same for T-shirts. I fold them up and put them in the drawer to the far left. I grab the next shirt on the right side of the drawer. Why should I spend time thinking about what I'm going to wear each day when I shouldn't have to?

No comments:

Post a Comment