Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cooked Meat

I used to love all of my meat well done. Now I like my steak and roast beef medium to medium well. All other meat needs to be fully cooked. Of course chicken and pork need to be cooked completely. I also don't like any pink in my hamburgers. Today at work, we had our annual staff luncheon. Parents cooked us a huge lunch and I ate a gargantuan cupcake for dessert. That cupcake could have fed a family of four, or me. They made us hamburgers and hot dogs. Unfortunately, my hamburger was bleeding and had a lot of pink in it. You know that I don't waste food and I eat everything off of my plate. Today I had to throw out most of the burger. I know some people like their meat very rare. I don't like it still mooing. One thing is for sure, I will never become a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment