Sunday, June 2, 2013

Valet Parking

My grocery store has made some pretty ridiculous decisions in the past. This one tops them all. My friend told me about this on Friday and I was literally left speechless. My grocery store now has valet parking. Really? What is the point of asking someone else to park your car at a grocery store? I think the reason they are doing this is because parking is a bit difficult now with major construction happening. We have limited parking since construction vehicles are taking of most of the back parking lot. I don't want someone else driving my car. I certainly don't want to tip someone for doing that either. We tip people enough for other jobs. I truly think that this is another waste of money for my grocery store. The valet parking service is an outside company. That means my store is paying them. That also means that company is paying workers to do nothing! I don't think many people will want this service. I sure don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment