Friday, May 31, 2013

Hawaiian Shirts

I have had an obsession with Hawaiian shirts ever since my cruise in January 2011. I decided to buy one when we were in Key West. I realize now that I paid an absolutely ridiculous price for it! My friends dad saw the exact same shirt in Grand Cayman the next day for half of the price I paid. Since then, I have bought three other Hawaiian shirts. I bought one in Grand Cayman and one in Cozumel during my cruise last August. I also bought one in Lake George. Those three shirts combined were way less than the price for my first shirt. Oh well, you live and you learn. Sometimes on dress down days (even though I once said I'd never dress down) I wear one of my Hawaiian shirts. I had no choice but to wear one today. It was over 90° and extremely humid. I had to show my tropical spirit in weather like this. I always get the question from kids, "Did you get that from Hawaii?" No, I did not. That's a bucket list item, though. I will go to Hawaii and wear my Hawaiian shirts at one point and buy some even cooler ones. I will also wear all 4 Hawaiian shirts during my cruise this August. You have to have a little color in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment