Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sleep With the TV On

On Thursday night, I had to do something I rarely ever do. I had to sleep without the TV on. I got new carpet in my room yesterday. Therefore, I had to have everything out of my room. Luckily I didn't have to take the furniture out myself. The carpet people told us that I had to have everything off of the furniture though. I always turn the TV on before I go to bed and leave it on all night. I know I should put a sleep timer on it, but I don't. I don't know if I need the light from it to fall asleep or what it is. I keep the volume on very low. I also know that I typically fall asleep with my back to the TV. So it makes no sense to have the TV on. It's a habit I have been doing for many, many years. I'm surprised my parents haven't yelled at me for wasting electricity yet. I would leave the TV on in college too. I don't even want to try to kick the habit. Maybe I would sleep better without the TV on. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment