Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thunderstorms

We are currently in the middle of a thunderstorm. Normally I don't mind thunderstorms. They are pretty sweet. However, when it's pitch black and I am trying to sleep, I'm not a fan. I don't want the lights to go out. No, it's not because I'm afraid of the dark. It's because if the lights go out, my alarm won't be set (not that I ever sleep until my alarm goes off anyway). A more important reason I don't want the lights to go out is because then I'd have no fan. I'm sitting here sweating while writing this. In this humid weather, I sweat when I take a breath. I'm pathetic, I know. I'm sure my mom is upset that she's on a boat rather than witnessing this thunderstorm. On second thought, she's probably already in bed because she's lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment