Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Rare Occurrence

The unthinkable happened today. I think this is only the second time in my two years as a computer aide that this has happened. I had a computer aide meeting for well over two hours at a different building both days that this horrible rare occurrence took place. I hope you are sitting down while reading this. Otherwise, I am sure you will faint. The unthinkable that took place (or didn't take place) is that I didn't eat lunch today! At the meeting today, we talked about a serious issue happening in our district for over an hour! As soon as I got back to school, I had to talk to my principal about this. Then I had to dive right into helping a class that was in my room. I went from person to person in my room helping them with a project. I walked all around the school to help teachers with minor issues. It was a whirlwind of a day. Normally when I have no food in my system, I am a cranky, miserable person. I shockingly wasn't too bad today. Last time I didn't eat lunch was a different story. Some days are just like this. I have a feeling this whirlwind day will repeat a few times over the next couple of weeks. We have a pretty wild schedule and many, many things to take care of at school before summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment