Sunday, May 12, 2013

No More Bunk Bed

After 25 years of wanting it gone, we finally got rid of the top bunk of my bunk bed. I have no idea why my parents bought me a bunk bed in the first place when I was born. I mean really. Why would I need one as an infant. I never used the top bunk. It was great to throw junk up there though. When the people came to put in new carpet, my mom finally decided it was time to throw out the top bunk. Now my room looks so much bigger. It's really weird. It will be hard to get used to staring at the ceiling when I don't fall asleep as oppose to the top bunk. Of course I've slept in beds without a top bunk before. I've been in many hotel rooms and college dorms without the top bunk. However, I have never known what it's like to sleep without a top bunk in my own room until Friday night. It's quite a life changing move. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment