Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Notes App on Phone

Does anyone else use the Notes app that they give you on the iPhone. Up until a few days ago, I've had no problems with it. However, a few days ago, I plugged in my phone to the computer to synch something. I rarely do that. I then went into my notes to type an idea for a blog. I always type titles for my blogs in my phone so I don't forget them. I noticed that old notes I had deleted were back in my phone. A note that I added to didn't have the information I added. I was not happy. I could not retrieve it from my computer because I don't have it going to the cloud. I should look into Evernote or a similar app that allows me to take notes. Now what I'm doing is I'm writing a note, then taking a picture of it so I can get it from my pictures in case the note magically disappears from the Note app. I bet the next thing to go on my phone will be pictures. That would be my luck. If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. The moral of the story is to be careful what you put into your phone, especially if you don't want to lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment