Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Laundry

Lately I've been getting into an excellent routine of doing my laundry. I take care of it every Wednesday and Sunday when I get home from work. I've been doing my own laundry since I was probably 8 or 9. Yes, that's 8 or 9 years old. One day, my mom told us she was sick of doing our laundry for us and showed us how to do it. No, I don't separate whites and colors (gasp!). I remember being away at college and listening to everyone complain about not knowing how to do laundry. I just laughed because I had been doing it for 10 years at that point. Is it fun? Of course not. It's really easy, though. You throw your clothes in the washer with some detergent, then you throw them in the dryer with a dryer sheet. Then you fold them and put them away. How hard can it be? As you can see, I'm really hurting for topics to write about! I hope you forgive me for being so lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment