Monday, May 13, 2013

Playing Games on a Phone

I remember about 3 years ago when I finally got rid of my Razr. I had that for at least three years. I wanted a new phone badly. I didn't want the iPhone. However, every phone required a data plan at that time. I decided to get the iPhone since it was practically the same price as the other phones and I got so much more. I only wanted a phone with a keyboard so it would be easier to text even though I despise texting. I sometimes wonder how much time I would have on my hands if I still had the Razr. I get so distracted from these games. I don't only play games, I also go on the Internet and Facebook on my phone all of the time. Phones suck the lives out of people. It cuts out face to face communication. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a room with friends and everyone is doing something on his/her cell phone, me included. Really? Really? What happened to hanging out with friends in person and ignoring technology? The Internet, Facebook, and games are so addicting on the phone. I have a dozen or so games that are on my phone that I luckily don't play. Whenever I get a new phone, I know I can't get a non-smart phone because they probably don't have them anymore. I can't see myself downgrading if they did have one because I'm so used to what I have. Technology is an amazing thing. It's scary to see where it will take us in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment