Thursday, May 2, 2013

Haircut

I need to get my haircut more often. I'm too lazy though. It typically gets to the point where it curls over my ears. Then I shower at night, go to bed with my hair still kind of wet, then wake up with my hair sticking up. When I try to comb it, it stays standing up and I go to work that way...wonderful. I finally got my haircut tonight after a few months. I get a short buzz cut every time I lower my ears. It makes me feel free! It's very easy to tell if guys get their haircut. You can rarely tell with girls, unless they chop it all off. My mom is getting her haircut next Thursday. I already told my dad to make sure he says, "Nice haircut" when he gets home from work that day to act like he noticed. Guys just don't notice that type of thing. Don't get offended by that ladies! We still care about you. Every kid tomorrow will ask me if I got a haircut. They sound like my older brother, who asks questions he knows the answer to all of the time. At least I won't wake up tomorrow with hair sticking up all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment