Saturday, May 25, 2013

Parents Back From Cruise

Although I love having the house to myself, I also love when the parents come home. The only reason I like this is because I love hearing about how their vacation went. When they go on a cruise, which they've only done 10 times, I have no contact with them the entire time. They don't pay way too much money to use their cell phones in the middle of the ocean. I was surprised to hear my dad tell me that there were small things that bothered him here and there on the ship. Normally Carnival is known for their excellent service. He had poor service from the drink server at dinner. The entertainment was mediocre at best a few nights. There were some other things he mentioned that I was shocked to hear. I hope that when I go on my cruise in 3 months that service is much better. There's nothing worse than bad service anywhere. It always leaves a sour taste in your mouth. My parents are thinking about not going on another Carnival cruise because of some of their experiences this past vacation. They still had a good time overall, but it wasn't their favorite cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment