Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Walks

My friend and I used to take walks all of the time in college. Potsdam is in the middle of nowhere. It has wonderful scenic country views and lots of cows. We would walk around and talk about whatever. Even if we both had work to do (which we always did) we would stop what we were doing and just go for a walk. There is nothing more relaxing than going for walks. As I said in the post about my cruise, I love long walks on the beach. I also love long walks on land. It's a great time to think, or to just relax your mind. I was thinking of going for a walk tonight, but then my laziness kicked in and I didn't. I have absolutely no excuse for that. I wish I went for that walk. I know some people like walks or runs late at night when it's cool and dark. That's not for me. You don't know where those skunks and other creepy nighttime creatures are hiding. I'd rather do it when it's bright and sunny out so that I can see an attack coming (hopefully not, though). Nice weather brings walking season. I plan to commit myself to walking more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment