Wednesday, July 31, 2013

3 iPhones and an iPad mini

When I was waiting to be seated at the Cheesecake Factory the other day, I noticed four other kids waiting with their parents. There was a girl probably around 6 or 7 and three boys. The boys were probably about 10, 12, and 15. Two boys and one girl each had an iPhone and one of the 10 or 12 year old boys had an iPad mini while waiting to be seated for dinner. Are you kidding me? Two observations: 1. They were completely quiet which was good. 2. Maybe the little girl was borrowing her mom or dads iPhone. But seriously. I can't believe how spoiled some of these kids are! I bet they kept playing with the phones during dinner. The family wasn't talking to one another at all. These darn devices stop all face to face communication. Kids get phones younger and younger. Pretty soon, mothers will be given iPhones as a gift during the baby shower! I love technology, but kids don't need that much that young!

No comments:

Post a Comment