Friday, July 26, 2013

Wasting Time

What do you do to waste time? I can't tell you how many times today I planned on either reading a book or working on my book. Neither of those events occurred today. I was just about to read, then a family friend came over. Tonight, I was going to read again, instead I decided to watch The League on Netflix. I normally read in between watching the horse races. That didn't happen. I don't even remember what I did to waste time there. I need to stop wasting time and just do what I need to do! My book would be done quicker that way. I wish I had the problem of having a deadline to finish my book. That would mean I have a publisher that needs my book by a certain time. Needless to say, I don't have a publisher. Maybe tomorrow will be more productive. I doubt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment