Monday, July 8, 2013

Quarter of a Century Plus 1

Today I enter the 26th year of my life. What did I accomplish at 25? I wrote and self-published 2 books, I started newspaper club at my school. I applied to many teaching jobs (more aggressive with my searching), I went on a cruise, I went to Atlantic City and did very well, I booked another cruise that I take next month, I joined a different gym and went fairly consistently, and that's really all of the major life events I can think of. As always, I have one goal that I need to obtain this year at 26. I need to get a teaching job. I continue to fight every day to reach my goal. I also hope to write and publish my 3rd book in "The Teacher That..." series. What will the next year of my life bring? I can answer that in two very simple words: who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment