Monday, July 29, 2013

Cheesecake

The Cheesecake Factory is going to have cheesecake for half off tomorrow because tomorrow is National Cheesecake Day. If you have Facebook, which practically everyone besides my dad and grandparents do, you could have liked the Cheesecake Factory page and gotten a coupon for half off a slice of cheesecake for today. That's exactly what I did. I haven't had a piece of cheesecake since last October or November. It cost way too much money and has enough calories for an entire day. I got the s'mores cheesecake today. The flavor just came out today. It was a chocolate piece with chocolate chunks, melted marshmallows on the side, and graham cracker crumbs all over it in addition to the large portion of whipped cream. It was amazing! I now have reached my allotted calorie intake until next Thursday. However, my family is coming up Saturday for a week. That means a week of nonstop eating, a week off, then my cruise, which is another week of nonstop eating! Oh the joys of an Italian family. We love our food!

No comments:

Post a Comment