Monday, July 22, 2013

Bon Jovi Concert

I went to my first Bon Jovi concert tonight. I gotta tell ya, it might be my last. I was far from impressed. He only played for two hours, including the encore. No other band opened for him, so he could have played longer. He also played a ton of cover songs. I didn't go to a Bon Jovi concert to hear him play music that other artists created. I wanted to hear his music. The very large crowd seemed to be restless too. I noticed a lot of people left early. You don't typically see that at a concert. We left after the second encore song because he said he was done. He started to play a third one as we were walking away. Of course it was a song I had never heard. I don't know if he played anymore songs after that. I'm interested to see a review in the paper to see if they agreed with me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment