Saturday, July 13, 2013

Numbers in my Head

It's amazing how many numbers I have memorized in my life. Sometimes I can look at a long number one time and memorize it. I try not to, but that's the way my mind works unfortunately. I have memorized my social security number. That number is... just kidding. Did you really think I was going to tell you that? I also memorized my two bank account numbers (I don't plan on telling you those numbers either). I know many of the produce codes at my grocery store for the fruits and veggies. I have even memorized many 10 digit bar codes at the store because some products never scan. When I was talking to the insurance companies the other day, I was able to spit off my 9 digit NYS license number without looking. I never tried to memorize that one. Again, it just happened. I wish I could put my memorization of numbers to good use. The only good use it plays is that customers come through my line very quickly because I type all of the codes in the blink of an eye. Maybe one day something good will come from this odd ability I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment