Thursday, July 25, 2013

Facial Expressions

A lot can be said by looking at someone's facial expressions. When I am in a normal mood, my face looks like I am angry. I have had parents at school tell me to smile and stop looking so miserable. I am sorry, most of the time (besides the last two weeks) I am not miserable. My face just looks angry. If you know me, you know if I am angry about something. I don't hide that very well. When I am happy or excited about something, you will see that too. I remember when I was in a poker tournament with three people left in Atlantic City. One guy told me to stop being so serious. He said my face looked like one of pure determination. Well, he read me like a book at that point. Yes, I was determined. Guess what? I won that tournament. I don't lighten up when big money is at stake. "Hello, you play to win the game. You don't play to just play it." Bonus points if you can name who said that famous quote. The whole point of this post is that you can't judge a book by its cover (unless you are judging my books, my covers are awesome and so are my books). I know a lot of people that have a face that makes them look miserable but they really aren't. Don't assume because you know what happens if you assume, right? Think about it, I'm not going to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment