Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Writer's Block Gone, or is it?

My writer's block for my 3rd "The Teacher That..." book is gone. I finished outlining the book yesterday. However, I have writer's block for this blog. I have a few titles I wrote down on my iPhone for this blog. I don't want to break them out yet though. When and if the time is right, I will do that. Until then, I will just write some fluff so that I can say I wrote a blog post today. My first book was 21 chapters. My second book was 27 chapters. As of now, I have 33 chapters outlined for the 3rd book. Apparently I like adding 6 chapters to each new book. That means the next book will be 39 chapters (if I did my math correctly). Maybe I should only worry about writing this book before I worry about book 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment