Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sandwiches

Here comes another very strange and random post. Yesterday morning during one of the many times I woke up in the middle of the night, I had a thought about doing a blog post about sandwiches. That's right, sandwiches. Don't ask me why that came to my mind at 5 in the morning because I have no idea! I've been eating turkey sandwiches forever. I love turkey, cheese, and honey mustard. Unfortunately, my mom only buys the fake Kraft American cheese that literally makes me almost puke every time I eat it. You have to have a turkey sandwich with either provolone or cheddar cheese. I pack myself a turkey and cheese sandwich every day I go to work. I did that when I went to school too. Another great sandwich is roast beef and cheddar. Sharp cheddar cheese is probably the best cheese ever. Bologna is the most disgusting meat in the world, besides pastrami. I also absolutely love pulled pork sandwiches. I throw pulled pork in the slow cooker overnight in a couple cans of ginger ale or other soda, drain it, throw in a ton of BBQ sauce for the last 5-6 hours, and taste the deliciousness. The meat is so moist and flavorful. That's my favorite dinner sandwich. I could eat sandwiches everyday as my meal and never get bored. What's your favorite sandwich?

No comments:

Post a Comment