Friday, July 5, 2013

Is that your fat Man Towel?

When it's hot and humid like it has been the last two weeks, I sweat by breathing. No matter how little I do, I sweat. I can't help it. I was carrying around a little towel today to wipe off the sweat from my face and body. My mom saw me and said, "Is that your fat man towel?" Thanks, mom. I appreciate your odd way of expressing that you love me. That's the thing with my mom. She always tells it like it is. As Kevin James says in his comedy act, "When you're fat, you don't need a reason to sweat. A friend could come in and see you sweating and say, 'Whoa, man! Did you just work out in the attic?' No, I peeled an orange...........about an hour ago, why what's up?" That's how it is with me. I showered two times today and sweat immediately after the showers. Both showers were pretty pointless. Tomorrow will be more of the same. I will probably have to have my "fat man towel" with me all day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment