Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Years

My parents have been married for 30 years as of today. 30 years! That's amazing! I know how lucky I am to have parents that are together. The fact that they have been happily married for 30 years is an added bonus. I could not be a luckier person. My parents have been there for me throughout everything in my life. They have supported all of the decisions I've made. They have been there to yell at me when I mess up, motivate me when I needed a wake up call, and they have guided me to make the right choices. They are 100% the reason I am the person I am today. They have driven their hard work ethic into me. I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for me and that I know they will continue to do in the future. Without my parents, I'd be nobody. Congratulations, mom and dad on 30 years of marriage! I look forward to watching your relationship continue to blossom for the next 30+ years!

No comments:

Post a Comment