Saturday, November 9, 2013

MB or GB of Data

I still have the iPhone 3GS. It's so old that I can't even get IOS 7. I have no desire to get a new phone anytime soon because the one I have now works fine. I was looking at how much data I have used today. For whatever reason, I reset it on October 15, 2012. Since then, I have only used 1.4 GB of data. It seems like most people use more than that much data in a month. My data plan is 200MB a month. I have never gone over in the three plus years that I've had the phone. I've been close I think two times. I go on Facebook and the Internet often. Apparently not as often as most other people do. Whenever I go somewhere, I always log into whatever Wifi I can so that I don't use data. The amount of data that kids use boggles my mind. One 6th grader said she used 1.7GB just in text messages in a month. I don't even understand how that's possible. She must send a lot of pictures and videos or something. The bottom line is that people use their phones way too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment