Friday, November 15, 2013

Cold Pizza

Two days ago, a fellow staff member offered me a piece of pizza because she didn't want it. Even though I already had a sandwich and pretzels, of course I didn't turn it down. I started eating it cold. There were about 6-8 other teachers in the room. One of them commented that eating pizza cold is disgusting. I was the only person in the room who loves cold pizza. Everyone else would have heated it up. I always thought people liked cold pizza. I can only eat pizza when it's hot if it's fresh. If it's left over the next day, I don't want to heat it up. It doesn't taste as good. I have to eat it cold. If we leave it out on the counter and it's room temperature, it's even more disgusting. For me, it needs to be fresh out of the oven hot or out of the refrigerator cold. Does anyone else out there like their pizza cold? Or am I the oddball as usual?

No comments:

Post a Comment