Monday, November 25, 2013

Catching Fire

I just saw the second Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire. The second movie was much better than the first movie. There was a lot more action. The first hour was a little slow, but they had to do that to explain what was going on. I really need to read the book right before I go see the movie from now on. I have a short term memory. I couldn't remember what happened in the book. I had to read the plot today briefly before I went to see the movie. I still think that people should read the book before seeing the movie. As always, the book has much more details. Part 1 of the 3rd movie won't be out until next November with part 2 coming out the following November. Of course they are making the final movie two parts strictly so that they can make more money just like Harry Potter and Twilight did. The movie was 2 and a half hours long. I actually got my moneys worth for once! I'd recommend you see this movie after you read the first two Hunger Games books.

No comments:

Post a Comment