Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Parking Spot

I don't know if you're like me. If you are, I'm sorry! If you're like me, then you like to park in the same exact spot everyday when you go to work. If you work in retail, they make you park in the back so that customers can park up front. I always park in the same spot when I work at the grocery store. When I go to get my check, I park wherever I can find a spot. When I go to work at school, I park in the back since I'm still fairly new. I like to give the closer spots to people who have been there a while. I get to work pretty early. I normally get there about 45 minutes before the kids do. Lately, someone has been parking either in my spot, or right next to it. I have no idea who it is. I'm guessing it's a worker from the before school program we have. If someone takes my spot, it throws off my whole day. My whole routine is messed up. At that point, I might as well turn around and go home. Of course I'm exaggerating. It's funny though that I do park in the same spot every single day and if someone takes it I'm quite mad. Again, I'm kidding. I get over it...by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment