Friday, November 8, 2013

Bad Review

I received my first bad review on either "The Teacher That..." book two days ago. It was a 2-star review on The Teacher That Taught Too Much. Before that, I had nothing lower than a 4-star review in 14 combined reviews in the United States. I have a 3-star review in the UK on The Teacher That Taught Too Much. The person who left the review was frustrated because it was a hard read for his daughter because wordswereblendedtogetherlikethis. I was unaware of this issue. I went back to the file that I uploaded and saw that many words throughout the book had no spaces in between. There were never more than two words blended together. I have no idea how that happened. Clearly I didn't re-edit my book about a month ago and start deleting spaces. It must have saved funky. That really upset me to get a bad review about formatting. I was not upset with the person who left it. I was upset that my file saved funny. I checked both books and they were both a mess. I spent the last two days fixing it and uploading the most current files. I'm so glad that person left the review. Otherwise I would not have known about this horrific mistake. Hopefully there will be no more mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment