Monday, November 18, 2013

NaNoWriMo Update

I am absolutely thrilled that I found out about NaNoWriMo when I did. When November started, I had 11 out of my 33 chapters written. If I wasn't participating in NaNoWriMo, I'm guessing I'd have maybe 15 chapters written if I was lucky. The reason I'd have so little written is simply because I'm lazy and unmotivated. Instead, I have written 17 chapters in 18 days! I only have 5 chapters left in my book! I have written 32,382 out of my goal of 50,000 words for the month. I will not be writing 18,000 words in the next 5 chapters. I know that. I do, however, have something else I'm going to work on once I finish writing the last five chapters of this book so that I can reach my 50,000 words. Whether I continue writing the other project and publish that one is yet to be seen. Who knows? I'm really shocked and impressed with how I've been doing during this month. It goes to show that a book actually can be written in a month. It just takes a lot of motivation and lots of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment