Thursday, November 21, 2013

Blog Posts Similar to Dinner

I equate picking a topic to blog about to making a dinner selection. My mom is always asking me what I'm making for dinner the next day so that she knows what to take out of the freezer. I always have a hard time picking something to make. I make the same things over and over again. I make chicken, pasta, steak, pork chops, lamb chops, and that's about it. We don't have much variety. Although I believe I am making turkey next Thursday. I'm surprised I know what I'm making so far in advance. That's the way I feel sometimes about picking a topic to blog about. I always feel like I'm going to repeat myself. If I don't repeat the exact title, I'm probably blogging about something similar to what I've written before. After writing well over 500 posts, it's challenging to come up with something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment