Thursday, November 28, 2013

Brown Thursday

Since so many stores open tonight, I guess they are calling today Brown Thursday now. Although I despise shopping, I shockingly went to JC Penny tonight at 8 to look for some dress shirts. The only reason I went was because the store is around the corner from my house and I knew it wouldn't be crowded. I refused to go to the one in the big mall we have about 15 minutes from here. I'm not risking my life. However, the store near me is closing in January. I went to the store and saw a bunch of store closing sales. I asked a worker if they were having Black Friday sales and she said no. The prices they had for store closing sales were awful. I didn't need shirts that badly so I turned around and went home. Shopping is not my thing at all. You will never, ever, ever catch me shopping in the middle of the night on Black Friday for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment