Monday, November 11, 2013

Deer Next 2 Miles

I love the deer signs I see on the thruway. Some of them say deer could be seen over the next 1 mile, 2 miles, 5 miles, etc. I feel like whoever is in charge of the signs is just setting themselves up for a lawsuit. Can the deer read those signs? Do they know that they can only be roaming within a 2 mile stretch. Since Americans sue over the most ridiculous things, I could totally see someone hitting a deer just outside of the mile marker that the sign said deer would be at and suing someone because of it. "The sign said deer would be hanging out within the next 2 miles. I hit this deer exactly 2.5 miles after the sign. I'm suing you because the sign was wrong. You didn't say deer would be out this far." I don't know. Those signs just crack me up. My mind always wanders off while driving an hour and 40 minutes on the thruway.

No comments:

Post a Comment