Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Las Vegas

I booked a trip to Las Vegas yesterday! I'll be going from February 18-21. I got a really good price airfare and hotel. Let's just say that I've been looking for editors for my book and I can go to Vegas 5 times for the amount that some people want to charge! I've been looking on lasvegas.com for things to do. You could probably vacation in Las Vegas for a year and not get to everything in the city. There is so much to do it's unreal. I want to see a show or two even though they will cost a ton of money. As shocking as this might sound, I want to do other things besides gambling. I want to walk the strip, see the fountains, go on the roller coaster at New York, New York, and do as much site seeing as I can. I'm only going to be there for two full days. I'll be arriving at around 10:30AM Vegas time on a Tuesday and leaving at 2:40 on Friday. We will see how much fun I'll be able to pack in throughout that short period of time. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment