Saturday, November 23, 2013

Done!

If you follow me on Twitter, then you already know this. If you don't, then what are you waiting for? @pacelli_shane. I'd love more followers. You would already know that I just finished my 3rd book in "The Teacher That..." series! I still have to edit the last few chapters and then edit some more. I'm done with the writing part though. I wrote over 40,000 words this month to finish the book! I seriously didn't think I'd be able to do it. My illustrator has the title of my book and my idea for the cover. He is working on that. I'd love for the book to be out right at the beginning of 2014. I'll be looking for an editor but will more than likely not get one. The prices they charge are unreal! I can pay for a 7-day cruise with airfare for cheaper than I can spend for someone to edit my book! I understand that I should get it edited because it will look more professional. However, I've done very well with my 1st three books without an editor. We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment