Friday, November 1, 2013

No Shave November

I know a lot of guys who participate in "no shave November". It is exactly what is sounds like. You don't shave for the entire month. I'm not sure how, when, or why it all started. Many men seem to know about it too. I've always said I wanted to participate in no shave November. I haven't because I work in a school. I also don't want to because my hair grows in awkwardly. It comes in all patchy. I get horrible neck hair and it's gross. It itches really badly too. If I were ever to do no shave November, I think I'd shave my neck and leave the other stuff. I don't think I'll participate because I don't want to look like a homeless man while working in a school. As it is, I should shave every day, but shave once or twice a week because I'm lazy. Now since NaNoWriMo started today, that's going to be my main focus. I started writing at 9 tonight and wrote 2,592 words in two hours! I'm quite happy with that start. We will see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment