Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

When is an appropriate age to stop trick-or-treating? I cannot remember when I stopped trick-or-treating and dressing up. I know that as an adult, it's cool to dress up again. It'd be kind of awkward to trick-or-treat though. I remember going trick-or-treating as a senior in high school. I think I must have stopped going as an 8th or 9th grader. I then trick-or-treated as a senior because a few friends wanted to. I think an appropriate age to stop would be once you enter 9th grade. I'm guessing the thrill wears off once you enter junior high school. I cannot remember at all when the thrill wore off for me. Did I decide I didn't want to get candy on Halloween anymore one year? Did my mom tell me it'd be ridiculous for me to go out? Who knows? All I know is that I wouldn't mind getting free candy again! I don't want to go trick-or-treating for it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment