Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Customer Service

People never like calling customer service because you almost always talk to a computer. If you have to call someone from Amazon, you don't get a computer. You find the contact button on Amazon.com, you type in your phone number, and then you have 2 options. They can call you now or in five minutes. If you click, "call now" they will call you right away! Yes, at first a computer will talk to you while you are on hold. You are normally only on hold for less than a minute. Then a human being, not from India, will talk to you. I find that absolutely amazing. Every single time I've had to have someone from Amazon call me, they have been able to fix my issue. I wish more places had a system like this. It would make life so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment