Sunday, October 20, 2013

Washer Dryer

Have you ever left something in your pockets and thrown it in the washer and dryer? It never ends well. A few years ago after just buying some brand new clothes, I left chapstick in my pants pocket. I didn't discover this until after I took the clothes out of the dryer. There were pink spots all over my new clothes that would not come out. Now when I wear those clothes, I wear a vest over those shirts to cover up the pink marks. Today I saw some crumpled paper in my laundry. Two weeks ago we won trivia. They gave us 2 $10 gift certificates for winning. I was the keeper of the certificates. I uncrumpled the sheets I saw in my laundry and discovered that I washed both of the certificates. I just washed away $20 of free food and drinks. I saved the wrinkled mess and will show it to my server this Wednesday. My friends keep saying that they think the server will give me a new certificate. I hope so. Either way, I need to make sure I empty my pockets before I throw my clothes in the dryer! I don't get it. The sheets were in the same pocket as my wallet. I have no idea how I took my wallet out without feeling the sheets. Oh well. Yet another epic fail on my part...

No comments:

Post a Comment