Friday, October 11, 2013

The Bucket List

I just finished watching  The Bucket List  with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Yes, I've seen the movie a few times before. I just spontaneously wanted to watch it again. If you were given the choice to know when you are going to die or not to know, what would you choose? According to the movie, 96% of people would not want to know. I definitely fall in that 96%. I think I would want to know how much time-ish I have left if I have a terminal illness. This movie is about two guys in a hospital creating a bucket list and doing as many things on that list as they can. Besides Hawaii and Italy, I have no idea what I'd have on my bucket list. I should make one now and work on achieving everything because you never know when life could be over. Have you ever wondered what happens to you if you get scared half to death twice? I certainly don't want to find out. Set some goals, have dreams, be ambitious, and go out there and experience life!

No comments:

Post a Comment