Friday, October 18, 2013

50/50 Raffle

I went to a high school football game tonight for the first time since I was in high school. Naturally when I was in high school, my team was awful. Last year they lost in the state semi finals. This year they only have one loss and they just clinched first place in their division tonight. I played the 50/50 raffle today like I always do. It was for $451! Needless to say, I didn't win. It did remind me of the time I hit the 50/50 at a football game. I played the national anthem on the saxophone before a game my senior year. I stayed to watch the game of course. I debated about buying 50/50 but eventually did. I won $197! That was the one and only time I've won on 50/50. I have of course played it many times since then and have come up empty. Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment