Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nutella

Have you ever had Nutella? Wait, you haven't? Seriously? What are you waiting for? Go buy some right now! Nutella is an amazingly delicious chocolate cream that you can spread on bread, crackers, dip pretzels in it, dip apples in it, and much more. It's made of hazelnuts and cocoa. It is pretty expensive to buy at the store. It's totally worth it though. The first time I ever had nutella was in Germany. I think it's a pretty popular food there. I had one bite in Germany and fell in love. Someone brought in nutella to the breakfast the other day and I was very excited. Yes, I am very easily excited by food. I never have nutella at home because I'm too lazy to buy it, I don't feel like spending a lot of money to buy it, and I'd eat it all in one serving. It's that delicious and addicting. If you haven't had nutella, you're missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment