Friday, October 25, 2013

Breakfast

About every other month, our staff has a breakfast in the faculty room. Normally about 10 people are in charge of bringing in the food. We obviously rotate so that everyone gets an opportunity to contribute something. This is no ordinary breakfast. People typically bring in bagels, doughnuts, muffins, danishes, cakes, egg dishes, and potato dishes. Besides the few actual breakfast foods, it's basically dessert at 7:30AM. I can't complain. Yes, someone typically brings a fruit platter. I go to town during these breakfasts. We had one yesterday. I normally eat one of everything just so that I don't offend anyone who brought something in to share. I eat so much that I don't even bring a lunch on these days. Shocking, I know. It's a good thing we don't have these breakfasts all the time or I'd probably be 300 pounds and everyone would be broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment