Monday, October 14, 2013

Chinese Food

I used to love Chinese food when I was younger. I wanted to eat it all of the time. I would love to get Chinese take out. I'd love eating at a Chinese buffet even more. I'll never forget when our swim team ate at a Chinese buffet during winter vacation right before our swim meet. That's the restaurant our coach picked for us to eat at. Really? You want us to eat at a Chinese buffet and then swim races? That didn't end well. A couple of years ago I stopped having strong urges to eat Chinese. Now whenever my mom wants to eat Chinese I typically don't want to, but eat some anyway because it's there. Today my grandparents took me to a Chinese buffet. They aren't as good as they used to be. This one maybe had 10-15 items to choose from. That's practically nothing for a buffet. Most of the food was pretty cold too. Of course I still managed to chow down on 2 overflowing plates and some wonton soup. My taste buds have changed because I don't have much desire to eat Chinese food anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment