Thursday, October 24, 2013

500

I have officially reached my 500th blog post! That's right. I have written on this website half a grand times. To celebrate the moment, I'm going to briefly summarize each of my 499 previous posts by writing one to two sentences for each. I'm just kidding! I don't want to be here for the rest of the year doing that! Seriously though. I can't believe I've written 500 posts. I feel like I just started writing everyday in this yesterday. It has gone by very fast. Who knows how many more posts I will write. Will I hit 1,000, 2,000, 5,000? Who knows? I'm hoping to hit 1,000 books sold before I hit 1,000 blog posts. Not counting books that I have given away for free on kindle or books people have borrowed through Amazon Prime, I have sold over 600 books! That's amazing. I'm hoping to hit the G mark sometime next year. We will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment