Monday, September 30, 2013

NFL Red Zone

I went to my bothers apartment to watch football yesterday. I did this two weeks ago two. He has the NFL Red Zone package in his place and we don't. What that means is that whenever theirs a game that's 20 yards away from the end zone, they will turn it on to that game. They will also show parts of most games if there are no games in the red zone. If there are multiple games in the red zone, they will do split screen so that you can see them both. There are no commercials on this station! It's so awesome because you get to see all scoring opportunities in every game live. When there are 9 games on at one o'clock, this station is a must have! The only problem is that it's $10 a month. I believe that's $10 a month for the entire year. It's only worth it for a few months a year. You would only watch that station one day a week. I believe you get a few other stations with that package, too. I'm not sure what they are though. If you are a huge NFL fan, you should get this station. I guess I'm not a huge NFL fan because I will not be getting this station. Although it's a great station, it's not worth $10 a month for a year when I will watch the station one day a week for 8 hours. It'll be hard watching only one or two games at one o'clock next week on my regular TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment